Our fishing adventures consist of an 8 hour day on the beautiful bay waters of the Texas Coastal Bend. This includes Baffin Bay, the Upper Laguna Madre, the Land Cut, Corpus Christi Bay and the waters around Port Aransas.
Little Fishin Trips provides all rods and reels, fishing tackle and bait needed for a worry free day on the water. The boat's ice chest will have plenty of ice and water for the day.
What you need to bring:
- Texas fishing license
- Any other food or water.
- If you are wanting a wade fishing trip, you will need to bring your own gear.
- Any angler under 14 years old need to bring an appropriate sized life jacket (US Coast Guard approved Personal Floation Device)
Other recommended items:
- A camera to show off your catch.
- Sunscreen – The Texas tropical sun is intensified on the water
- Polarized Sunglasses – Good polarized sunglasses enhance your ability to see in the water and protect eyes against intense glare off the water
- Small Go Bag – Its always a good idea to have a change of clothes and a jacket in case the weather abruptly changes or you Inadvertently get wet.
- A good cap or wide brim hat – You can’t keep too much sun off your face and body!
- Insect repellent - While the South Texas breeze usually keeps mosquitos to a minimum during the fishing day, early mornings at the boat ramp and calmer days in the flats can produce swarms.
We target the biggest fish you have ever caught to include, Speckled Trout, Redfish, Flounder, Sheepshead and Black Drum. While limits of fish come in the boat, we constantly strive to put you on the biggest fish you have ever caught. Nobody ever calls to talk about the limits they caught, they always talk about the biggest they caught.
Our rates for 1-3 people are $675.00
Our rate for 4 people is $750.00